Press release launch of the project
Internship-First Step in Career
On July 2, 2018 APT RESOURCES & SERVICES S.R.L. in partnership with VEOLIA ENERGIE IAŞI S.A started the project "INTERNSHIP - THE FIRST STEP IN CAREER" ID / Project Code MySmis: 108262
The main objective of the project is to increase the employability of high school students and university students from North-East region by enrolling 100 high school students and 120 university students from the technical field in the workplace learning programs.
- Developing the social partnership between the entities and educational institutions involved in the conclusion and operationalization of internships.
- Developing skills and key competencies in order to maintain competitiveness of future employees on the labor market.
- Developing the professional competences specific to students in the target group, in order to increase their insertion into the labor market.
Through this project we aim to achieve the following results by the end of the implementation period:
- At least 3 written and signed practice partnerships
- 220 signed practice conventions
- A tool for testing the skills required for insertion into the labor market will be applied to the target group
- 220 individual counseling reports on professional development
- 220 student internship notebooks
- 220 Certificates / Portfolios of Practice
- Methodological tools of tutors
- 1 planning of internships strategies
- Presence lists
- Timekeeping records for everyone
- 220 project themes suitable for the specialization of each student
- 220 practice projects written by high school students and university students
- Regulation of organizing a competition for the selection and award of the best intern students
- Guidelines for project evaluation
- Project evaluation report
- 22 prizes awarded
- 2 workshops organized with our own team to analyze intermediate results
- 5 round tables
- 1 package of measures proposed to the partners in the education system
- Technical and financial support documents
- An information campaign aimed to engage the target group into the project
- An analysis report
The total value of the project is 1,731,814.73 lei, and the non-reimbursable financial assistance is 1,645,223, 98 lei.
The project started on 2 July 2018 and has a 24-month implementation period.
Project co-funded by the European Union from the European Social Fund through the Human Capital Operational Program 2014-2020.
Contact: Sorina Donisa 0722 456 926, email@example.com;
With a presence over 23 years on the Romanian Human Resources market, the APT Work Service Group is one of the biggest players in the industry. The turnover of 24 million euros and an average of over 1600 employees placed the APT Work Service Group on the top 5 providers of complex human resources services in Romania. In 2017, we became part of the Work Service S.A., one of the largest players in the human resources market in Central and Eastern Europe. 50,000 people each day and 300,000 employees every year find jobs through the companies affiliated to Work Service Capital Group.
VEOLIA ENERGIE ROMANIA is part of Veolia Group, world leader in energy, water and environment services.
Present in 35 countries, it manages over 800 global heat and cold networks. Being present on five continents, VEOLIA works with industrial companies and local government authorities and their populations to ensure optimal use of resources. To work even more closely with our clients, to bring together our best practices and to improve our knowledge of national pitfalls, we have adopted a new organizational structure based on a single VEOLIA.
VEOLIA ENERGIE ROMANIA is the leader in energy efficiency services. In Romania it is present in the cities: Bucharest, Otopeni, Ploiesti and Iasi.
Energy efficiency, efficient management of cooling and heating networks; producing green energy, these are just a few examples of our unique expe- ratize for a sustainable world.
Veolia Energie Iasi is present with CET 1 Iasi and CET 2 Holboca.
|Indicatori prestabiliti de realizare||Valoare|
|Persoane (cursanti/ studenti) care beneficiaza de sprijin pentru tranzitia de la scoala la viata activa||120|
|Persoane (elevi/ ucenici) care beneficiaza de sprijin pentru participarea la programe de educatie/FP||100|
|Persoane (cursanti/ studenti) care beneficiaza de sprijin pentru tranzitia de la scoala la viata activa, din care: din mediul rural||3|
|Persoane (elevi/ ucenici) care beneficiaza de sprijin pentru participarea la programe de educatie/FP, din care: din zona rurala||2|
|Indicatori prestabiliți de rezultat||Valoare|
|Cursanti/ studenti care dobandesc o calificare la incetarea calitatii de participant||87|
|Cursanti/ studenti/ cercetatori etc., care isi gasesc un loc de munca, la incetarea calitatii de participant||53|
|Cursanti / studenti/ cercetatori etc., care urmeaza studii/ cursuri de formare la incetarea calitatii de participant||11|
|Persoane (elevi/ ucenici) certificate la incetarea calitatii de participant||60|
|Persoane (elevi/ ucenici) care isi gasesc un loc de munca la incetarea calitatii de participant||50|
|Persoane (elevi/ ucenici) care urmeaza studii/ cursuri de formare la incetarea calitatii de participant||10|
*Project co-funded from the European Social Fund through the Human Capital Operational Program.
**The content of this material does not necessarily represent the official position of the European Union or the Government of Romania.
***For detailed information about other programs co-funded by the European Union, we invite you to visit www.fonduri-ue.ro
Contact: Lucian Grosu, phone: 0721 221 816, email: firstname.lastname@example.org